Tuesday 10 June 2014

SCHOOL FRIENDS VS COLLEGE FRIENDS



Hey!!!... How have you been? I am back with yet another post. Well, the title of the post is a good enough indicator of what today’s topic is. So, what do you think?

Well, if you ask me, I am definitely rooting for college friends!!! (My bestie is so going to kill me!!!!...:P :P) No, it’s not some competition, but the way I feel when I see my friends from college is so, so much more then when I see my friends from school. Maybe, because when we are in school, we have this innocence within us, and we have no idea of the person we are going to be. Basically, it’s more of a carefree life and also, in maximum cases, we get to see our friends in school only. And maybe over the phone when at home (Back when I was in school, it was over landline!!!!! Imagine!!!). But why I am taking the side for college friends is because I find, in the four years spent with them, they become more of a family than only friends. They are the ones who see us 24X7, happy, crappy, sad, mad, bitchy, itchy (okay, the last word was just meant to continue with the rhyme!!!..:P…:P). Basically, they have been with us through thick and thin, and in these four years we feel we have known them all our life. They have seen us at our best, and at our worst, and of course, in all our stupidities as well!!!! (Holds very true in my case!!!!)

You may be thinking why, all of a sudden, I am writing a post like this. Well, because, today, I met a college friend of mine, after 3 whole years!!!...And even though we have not been in touch regularly, but when we met, it was as if nothing had changed….as if there never had been a gap of such a long time….it just brought back a whole lot of college memories…And so, I simply had to share it with you. 

Before signing off, I should say that friends, be it in school or college, are, and always will be special, no matter what. If any of my school friends are reading this, let me tell you that I love you all, too….This post was what I would have answered if someone had asked me a rapid-fire question or something like that. But I simply had to share my feelings, whatsoever.

Lots of Love, AngelN89 

3 comments:

  1. Totally agree! Living in a hostel with the right people is the best thing that could happen to me.. and those friends will be a lifeline throughout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said!!!!....I can't imagine my world without you gurllssss!!!!...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey its ur blog nive....I thot its sm othr nivedita :P....n I gv a formal reply to ur comment :D ....neways nyc blog wid true thoughts n feelings....keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete