Thursday 5 June 2014

TOTALLY SCARED AND TOTALLY PROUD!!!!!!


Yeah, very contradictory feelings, right???....Well, honestly, I am going through both the emotions while writing this now. Let me tell you why. This is my first blog post ever. The second, technically speaking, but the first in the sense that I am actually writing this. And it is a really scary feeling  when you know that you are going to put out something that can be viewed by the rest of the world, even if it is a simple blog post. So with a lot of apprehensions, I am finally trying to get rid of this "scared" feeling and moving on to being proud.     (:P...:P)

Now, let me tell you why  I am feeling proud. I have finally done something that I have held close to my heart  for a really long time. I pledged to donate my eyes! Now, it may not seem to be a very big deal, but it does for me. I have known that I wanted to do this ever since I saw the ad campaign by Aishwarya Rai saying "Jisse koi ye khoobsoorat duniya fir se dekh sake, mere jane ke bad". I was 5 years old then. I hardly knew who Aishwarya Rai was, and didn't even know what donating your eyes meant. All I understood was that I wanted someone to see the world through my eyes. Just the thought that this can happen is overwhelming.

Let me leave you by saying, if you happen to read this, and actually get inspired to do the same as I did, I convey my gratitude to you in advance. Because you too have joined hands with me in making a small change in someone's life and someone's world.

Lots of Love,

AngelN89

No comments:

Post a Comment